The Charity Auction for Blind Sports NS happens this weekend!
Saturday, April 15 7 to 9 PM Freeman’s 3671 Dutch Village Rd. Halifax. Just $5 at the door to bid with a live auctioneer on incredible deals from local businesses and artists.
With over 100 items and packages to bid on, there’s something for everyone. Get the complete accessible list linked below and make your shopping list!
Just to name a few examples of what to expect:
- Just to name a few examples of what to expect:
- Everyday shopping, like Costco, Cyclesmith, Fairview Animal Hospital, and grocery cards.
- Experiences, like the Atlantica Hotel, Get Air, Seven Bays Bouldering, and Thunderbirds tickets.
- Decor and home essentials, like cookware and one of a kind artwork.
- A huge selection of spa and self care packages.
- Fashion, jewellery, and practical buys, like Carhartt, Fresh Prints, Lids, and East Coast Lifestyle.
- Delicious goodies, a loaf of bread every week for a year, Phat Cookies, Lindt, and Epicure.